Hotel Near Kennedy Space CenterBlast off for the adventure of a lifetime at Kennedy Space Center! Known as "America's Launch Pad," the John F. Kennedy Space Center has been the site of every manned space launch in the United States since 1968. Home to genuine space craft like the 363-foot-long Saturn V moon rocket, which is the largest rocket ever built, plus museums like the U.S.Astronaut Hall of Fame, IMAX movies, to name just a few attractions. The Kennedy Space Center is a thrilling experience that will educate kids and adults alike about the history of the American space program and awaken you to the wonders of space exploration. Close to out-of-this world adventures at the Kennedy Space Center, Port St. John provides a wonderful viewing station for watching shuttle and rocket launches at nearby Kennedy Space Center. Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center offers the ideal family-friendly hotel for enjoying every moment of the fun.
Kennedy Space Center Launches -Planning a vacation around an upcoming launch at the Kennedy Space Center is an exciting adventure you'll always remember. Although scheduling launch dates can be tricky and anything can change due to weather or mechanical reasons, seeing a rocket or shuttle launch into space is an awe-inspiring event. Passes can be purchased to get a closer approach to the launch sites, but the passes still only bring you as close as 4 miles with some approaches up to 10 miles away.
One of the high points of staying at the Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center (which is 10 miles from Kennedy Space Center) is that our unique location puts you as close to the launch as many people who purchase tickets. Contact our friendly staff now to learn more about planning a trip to the Kennedy Space Center. We can recommend fun things to do with your family near Kennedy Space Center and provide you with information on purchasing tickets. Here are some of our top picks for attractions nearby…
Attractions Near The Hotel
- Kennedy Space Center - 10.8 miles
- Astronaut Hall of Fame - 6.4 miles
- American Police Hall of Fame - 6.4 miles
- Jungle Adventures Nature Animal Park - 8 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge - 38.9 miles
- Cape Canaveral National Seashore - 17.4 miles
- North Brevard History Museum - 7.5 miles
- Playalinda Beach - 17.4 miles
- Port Canaveral - 22.3 miles
- Cocoa Beach - 29.4 miles
- Brevard Museum of History and Natural Science
- 16.1 miles
- Warbird Museum - 4.6 miles
- Orlando Speed World - 15.9 miles
- Brevard Nature Alliance - 9 miles
- Citrus Bowl - 35.3 miles
- University of Central Florida - 15.8 miles
- Orlando Speed World Drag Strip - 15.9 miles
- The Great Outdoors RV & Golf Resort - 0.5 miles
- Brevard Community College - 6 miles
Kennedy Space Center Area Transportation
- Sanford Airport - 37.8 miles
- Orlando/Sanford Amtrak and Autotrain - 32 miles
- Greyhound Lines Titusville, FL - 4.5 miles
Directions from the East -Head west on FL-50 W/Cheney Highway. Drive underneath I-95 overpass and Quality Inn is immediately on left after overpass.
Directions from the West/Orlando International Airport /Orlando Area Attractions -Head east on FL-50 E/Cheney Highway or Highway 528, toward I-95. Take I-95 North 1 ext (exit #215). Head west (left onto highway 50/Cheney Highway toward Orlando. Drive underneath I-95 and Quality Inn is immediately on the left.